Super powereds. Year 4 / Drew Hayes.
Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (60hr., 38 min.)) : digital.
Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
Distributor: Made available through hoopla
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
- Access for Danvers residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Danvers residents
- Access for Gloucester residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Gloucester residents
- Access for Lynnfield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Lynnfield residents
- Access for Peabody residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Peabody residents
- Access for Stoneham residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Stoneham residents
- Access for Wakefield residents via hoopla digital - Restricted to Wakefield residents
- ISBN: 1541426606 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781541426603 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
|Restrictions on Access:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer:||Read by Kyle McCarley.|
|Summary:||The final year at Lander has finally arrived for the Melbrook students and their peers, and with it comes a whole new set of challenges. Still reeling from the events of their junior year, the remaining students will have to push past their pain-and so much more-if they hope to be one of the ten to claim the title of Hero upon graduation. Constant tests and trials await the senior students. Beyond simulated missions and classes, they'll also have to buckle down to learn about agents, prospective teams, internships, and other seemingly endless elements of being a Hero. For some, however, the classroom is only one aspect of the trouble that lies ahead. Long-buried secrets have been unearthed; old mysteries are finally unraveling; and what lies at the center of it all has the potential to rock the realm of Heroes to its very foundation.|
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Citation: Hayes, Drew. "Super powereds. Year 4." United States : Tantor Audio, 2018.